EHC Reverse Sherpa Flannel Fleece Blanket - Purple, 150 cm x 200 cm
EHC presents you super soft warm, sherpa, ultra-plush flannel fleece blanket that keeps you toasty from head to toe whilst adding a style to your living area or bedroom. Throw it over your bed to enjoy a relaxing nap or your couch while watching your favorite TV show. EHC reverse sherpa flannel fleece blanket will wrap you in snuggly comfort!
You may also like
- Material - EHC Reversible Sherpa fleece blanket is made from premium quality microfiber polyester fabric all layers for durable use. Unlike cotton, a microfiber blanket will not bunch with time.
- Design - Double-sided reversible design offers you different soft with one side of smooth and fluffy to the other.
- Durable Construction - Neat stitches enhance strong connections at seams and better strength with integrated outlook.
- Care Instruction - Machine wash separately on a gentle cycle in cold water. Do not use bleach or tumble dry, they don't like it.
- Product Dimension - Large Sherpa blanket measures by 150 cm x 200 cm.
- Versatile Usage - Snuggling on your couch and bed with EHC Sherpa fleece blankets to enjoy your family's happy hours while watching favorite TV shows - Perfect for indoor and outdoor use to provide consecutive warmth in chilly weather, especially for camp
- Packaging - Blanket comes in a VACUUM PACKAGE so that can avoid the damage in transit. But it will not affect the fluffy feeling of this item. Perfect gift for your loved ones.
- Anti Pill - The fabric has been treated to prevent little balls (or pills) of thread from appearing on the surface of the fabric.
- Perfect Gift For Your Loved Ones - A continuous warm and comfortable hug in this cold winter. Perfect for Birthday gift, Mother Day's Gift, Thanksgiving gift, Christmas gift, New Year all Holiday gifts.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Shipping weight (gms)||1410.00|
|Carton width (cm)||35.00|
|Carton height (cm)||5.00|
|Carton length (cm)||35.00|
|Manufacturer part number||REVS1520PU|
|Avoid power tools||No|