Jamie Oliver by Tefal Everyday Hard Anodized Frying pan - 28 cm, Grey
Super-versatile and ultra-durable, the Jamie Oliver by Tefal Everyday Hard Anodised cookware range have all your daily cooking needs covered. Made from aluminum hardened by an electrochemical process, these pans are incredibly tough. They’re resistant to chips, peeling and corrosion, yet are just as light as regular aluminum, making them easy to move around.
You may also like
13% offTefal Madras Collection Nonstick, 30 cm Chapati Pan£16.75 £19.25
17% offTefal Selective 2 Piece Non Stick Frying Pan Set - Black£28.50 £34.25
18% offTefal Madras Collection Nonstick 26 cm Kadhai With Lid£23.25 £28.25
- Hard anodised aluminium exterior for ultimate toughness and durability, with a stylish brushed grey finish.
- Solid aluminium core for excellent heat distribution, even cooking with no ‘hot spots’ and induction hob compatibility.
- Titanium non-stick and metal utensil-safe interior coating for lasting performance and easy cleaning - it even goes in the diswasher.
- Thermo-Spot for guaranteed good food – turns solid red when frying pan reaches optimum cooking temperature.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles wrapped fully in silicone for a safe and secure grip, and comfortable everyday handling.
- Hob Compatibility - Compatible with all hobs, including Induction. Oven Safe - Up to 210°C
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Shipping weight (gms)||1500.00|
|Carton width (cm)||36.00|
|Carton height (cm)||16.00|
|Carton length (cm)||45.00|
|Manufacturer part number||H9000644|
|Avoid power tools||No|