Jamie Oliver Stainless Steel Shallow Induction Pan With Lid - 30 cm
Built to last, this robust range is forged from aluminum treated with an electrochemical process, giving the pots and pans a beautiful shiny silver effect that will look the part in any style of kitchen. But don’t let the stunning good looks fool you. This stainless steel exterior is incredibly resilient, so you can rely on these pans time and time again.
You may also like
15% offTefal Essential Nonstick 5 Pieces Cookware Saucepan Set£46.75 £55.25
11% offTefal Ingenio Steamer insert With Glass Lid - 24 cm£33.25 £37.25
8% offTefal Glass Lid Set - 16 / 18 / 20 cm For saucepans£31.50 £34.25
- Material - Made to last from Stainless steel.Stainless Steel makes the exterior of these pans incredibly durable – not to mention, it gives them beautiful glistening shine
- Thermo-Spot Technology - You’ll find Thermo-Spot on the surface of pan. Once the spot turns solid red, you know the pan has reached the ideal cooking temperature (180-200°Celsius) and it’s time to add your ingredients.
- Non Stick Coating - Features ultra durable metal utensils safe titanium-coated non-stick interior which is incredibly resistant to abrasions. PFOA Free Coating.
- Hob Compatibility - Compatible with all hobs including induction
- Care Instruction - Did we mention they’re a breeze to wipe clean too? Or save yourself a job – they’re dishwasher friendly.
- Features - Durable finish with a professional look. Oven safe up to 210 degree celcius (maximum 1 hour) pan alone. Oven safe up to 175 degree Celsius pan (max 1 hour) with glass lids
- Handles - Ergonomic riveted stainless steel handles - comfortable and sturdy
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Shipping weight (gms)||2850.00|
|Carton width (cm)||35.00|
|Carton height (cm)||11.50|
|Carton length (cm)||40.00|
|Manufacturer part number||H8039944|
|Avoid power tools||No|