Recycled Cotton Handmade Multi Coloured Chindi Floor Rug -160 x 230 Cm
Special Price £29.99 "was" £33.99
Create a chic artistic vibe with this multi-color rug. Traditionally handwoven on looms in India, these are made of recycled cotton cuttings. This chindi rug can be used as a floor rug, wall décor, picnic rug, yoga mat and much more. It can be folded and stored when not in use.
- Crafted From Eco Friendly Recycled Pure cotton Fabric Cuttings, Which are Used to Weave this Beautiful multi Coloured Rug.
- Hand Woven on Traditional Handlooms in India .
- Made From Recycled Cotton Fabric Cuttings Therefore No Two Rugs Will Be The Same, Rug Shown In the Image Is Representative But Not Precise as each rug is unique.
- Create an Artistic and Chic Look to Any Bedroom, Living room, TV room, Or Guest room. Lay them on Yoga & Meditation Rooms's Floor and Feel the Differnce.
- Superior Quality Hand Made Comfortably Soft Rugs Features Colorful Designs .A Unique gift idea.
- These rugs are made from recycled Cotton cuttings. Traditionally handwoven on looms in India, these are made of recycled cotton cuttings, so no two rugs are ever the same. They can be used as floor rugs, picnic rugs, wall hangings or in any other place where your creativity takes you.The rugs can be used in kids room, guest room, living room or bedrooms. These rugs add a colour to any room or space. Here at EHC we take quality very seriously and leave no stone unturned in our search for the best designs which are both functional and attractive. We source our raw materials with pride.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Carton wength (cm)||25.00|
|Avoid power tools||No|
|Carton hength (cm)||162.00|
|Carton length (cm)||25.00|
|Shipping weight (g)||6000.00|