Circulon Total Hard Anodized Twin Pack Frying Pans - 22/25 cm
Hard anodized pans for excellent durability, quick & even heating. Metal utensil safe due to high performance non-stick durability. All pans in the Total range are fitted with oven safe handles and a thick steel base for use on induction hobs, making them versatile and an essential for your kitchen.
You may also like
Tefal Madras Collection Non-Stick, 30 cm Chapati Pan£19.99 £19.99
Tefal Delight 7 Pieces Non Stick Cookware Set - Black£49.99 £49.99
- Long Lasting Hard Anodized Construction - Anodized Metal is Sealed so That the Metal Cannot Leach into Food or React with Acidic Foods. Unlike Ordinary, Lightweight Aluminum Pots and Pans, Anodized Cookware is Safe.
- Handles - The Circulon Pan Handles are Put Through their Paces Through Rigorous Weight Testing, Again and Again…
- Hob Compatibility - Suitable For all Hobs Including Induction.
- Set Contains - Fry Pan Twin Pack of 22 cm / 8.5" and 25 cm / 10" Frying Pans.
- Non Stick - Next Generation 3 Coat Nonstick Coating Inside & Outside. Built in Circular hi-low Grooves Create an Exceptional Non Stick Surface Which Requires Little or No Oil For Cooking. The Pans are Crafted To Ensure That The Food Item Will Not stick
- Oven Safe - Oven Safe Handles Up To 180°C/ 350°F/ Gas Mark 4
- Easy To Clean - Truly Dishwasher Safe, These Frying Pans are 20 Times More Resistant To Dish Washer Usage
- PFOA Free Non Stick Coating and Metal Utensil Safe Due to High Performance Non-Stick Durability.
- Covered Under Manufacturer's Hassle Free Lifetime Guarantee.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Shipping weight (gms)||1600.00|
|Carton width (cm)||35.00|
|Carton height (cm)||16.00|
|Carton length (cm)||45.00|
|Manufacturer||Meyer Group Ltd.|
|Manufacturer part number||83934|
|Avoid power tools||No|