Tefal Everest Stone Fry Pan With Thermospot, Aluminium Effect - 32 cm
Aluminum crafted this frying pan features extra titanium mineralia+ coating and thermospot heat indicators. Bakelite handles ensure easy, everyday handling, while the deeper non-stick pan design allows for generous and splatter-free portion preparation. Scratch resistant with stone effect its compatible to any heat source and is ultra-easy to clean.
Special Price £31.95 "was" £39.90
Only 0 left
You may also like
20% offTefal Madras Collection Nonstick, 30 cm Chapati Pan£15.95 £19.90
22% offTefal So Tasty Nonstick Frying Pan, 32 cm - Black£26.45 £33.90
19% offTefal Selective 2 Piece Non Stick Frying Pan Set - Black£27.45 £33.90
18% offTefal Madras Collection Nonstick 26 cm Kadai With Lid£22.95 £27.90
- Durable by design: Everest stone-effect pans feature our extra-resistant Titanium Mineralia+ coating which lasts up to two times longer* for lasting non-stick performance and ultra-easy cleaning.
- Delicious results: Our Thermo-Spot® heat indicator turns solid red when the pan reaches the ideal cooking temperature (180-200°C) for the perfect texture, colour and flavour, every time you cook.
- Comfortable and convenient: Bakelite handles ensure easy, everyday handling, while the deeper pan design allows for generous portions. Plus, it'll stop your hob getting splattered when you cook!
- Compatible cookware: You can use Everest pots and pans on any heat source – gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and even induction hobs.
- Quality assured: Built to last by the world leader in cookware**, the Tefal Everest range delivers naturally delicious cooking results, every day.
- Frying pans feature our iconic Thermo-Spot®: this clever heat indicator turns solid red when the pan reaches the ideal cooking temperature, guaranteeing the perfect texture, colour and flavour, every time you cook.
- Reinforced with extra-hard mineral and titanium particles, Titanium Mineralia+ lasts up to two times longer than our Titanium Force coating. It's extremely scratch resistant – even when using metal utensils – and can withstand intensive use without any lo
- Frying pans have an extra-deep shape for generous portions and splatter-free cooking, and the entire range is induction compatible.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Shipping weight (gms)||1710.00|
|Carton width (cm)||35.20|
|Carton height (cm)||5.99|
|Carton length (cm)||51.41|
|Manufacturer part number||C6360802|
|Avoid power tools||No|