Tefal Everest Stone Thermospot Saute PanWith Lid, Aluminium Effect -24cm
Special Price £44.99 "was" £50.99
Only 0 left
Aluminum crafted this frying pan with lid features extra titanium mineralia+ coating and thermospot heat indicators. Bakelite handles ensure easy, everyday handling, while the deeper non-stick pan design allows for generous and splatter-free portion preparation. Scratch resistant with stone effect its compatible to any heat source and is ultra-easy to clean.
You may also like
Tefal Madras Collection Non-Stick, 30 cm Chapati Pan£19.99 £22.99
- Durable by design: Everest stone-effect pans feature our extra-resistant Titanium Mineralia+ coating which lasts up to two times longer* for lasting non-stick performance and ultra-easy cleaning.
- Delicious results: Our Thermo-Spot® heat indicator turns solid red when the pan reaches the ideal cooking temperature (180-200°C) for the perfect texture, colour and flavour, every time you cook.
- Comfortable and convenient: Bakelite handles ensure easy, everyday handling, while the deeper pan design allows for generous portions. Plus, it'll stop your hob getting splattered when you cook!
- Compatible cookware: You can use Everest pots and pans on any heat source – gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and even induction hobs.
- Quality assured: Built to last by the world leader in cookware**, the Tefal Everest range delivers naturally delicious cooking results, every day.
- Reinforced with extra-hard mineral and titanium particles, Titanium Mineralia+ lasts up to two times longer than our Titanium Force coating. It's extremely scratch resistant – even when using metal utensils – and can withstand intensive use without any lo
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Carton wength (cm)||27.99|
|Avoid power tools||No|
|Carton hength (cm)||11.00|
|Carton length (cm)||43.99|
|Manufacturer part number||C6363202|
|Shipping weight (g)||1900.00|