Tefal So Tasty Nonstick Frying Pan, 20 cm - Black
This titanium force, non-stick frying pan is made with thermospot. Its durable aluminum base ensures even heat distribution. Suitable for use on all types of hobs, except induction it’s dishwasher safe. With bakelite handles its oven safe up to 175 degrees for maximum 1 hr. With glossy enamel exterior its non-stick outside too.
Special Price £23.75 "was" £27.25
You may also like
16% offTefal So Tasty Nonstick Frying Pan, 24 cm - Black£23.75 £28.25
17% offTefal Selective 2 Piece Non Stick Frying Pan Set - Black£28.50 £34.25
13% offTefal So Tasty Nonstick Frying Pan, 20 cm - Black£23.75 £27.25
- Tefal’s advanced non-stick cookware range with Thermo-Spot® lasts up to 2 times longer
- New Thermo-Spot ensures optimum cooking temperature, making it easy to cook food to perfection
- Titanium Force non-stick coating lasts 2 x longer* and is scratch resistant for lifelong performance
- Multi-hob compatible: Durable aluminium base ensures even heat distribution for evenly cooked food and is suitable for use on all types of hob (excluding induction).
- Comfort grip: Bakelite handles ensure comfortable, easy handling – no burnt fingers! They’re oven safe up to 175C for an hour, so you can start cooking on the hob and transfer to the oven with ease.
- Cooked to perfection: New generation Thermo-Spot® turns solid red when the pan has preheated to the ideal cooking temperature (180-200C), ensuring perfect flavour, texture and colour every time.
- Lifelong performance: Titanium Force, our superior durable non-stick coating, lasts up to 2 x longer than Tefal Powerglide and is metal utensil-friendly – no risk of scratches or abrasion over time.
- Fuss-free maintenance: With an extra-resistant, glossy enamel exterior, these pans are non-stick inside and out – which means they’re easy to clean, either by hand or in a dishwasher.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Shipping weight (gms)||400.00|
|Carton width (cm)||21.01|
|Carton height (cm)||5.21|
|Carton length (cm)||37.39|
|Manufacturer part number||D5100212|
|Avoid power tools||No|